If you’ve been following along, you probably know by now that I LOVE smoothies. I also LOVE pumpkin so naturally I would try and combine the two. The result is this super delicious pumpkin smoothie bowl.
Oh wow, this pumpkin smoothie bowl is so good. I combined all the ingredients into my Nutri Ninja blender, mixed for a few seconds and poured into a bowl. Perfection!
I love fall because of the cooler weather, the beautiful colorful trees, and everything pumpkin! I realize that I can buy canned pumpkin year round, but there’s just something about waiting until fall to really indulge in all things pumpkin.
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- Splash of vanilla
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Sprinkle of pumpkin spice
- 2/3 cup Chobani vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Almond milk to the top of ingredients
- Optional toppings: Honey almond granola, Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Put all ingredients into Nutri Ninja or other blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Adjust milk to desired thickness.
- Drink or pour into a bowl and garnish with favorite toppings such as granola and pumpkin seeds.
I topped my smoothie bowl with Simply Balanced organic honey almond granola and some roasted pumpkin seeds. The added flavor and crunch make the perfect combination!