When I was marathon training, I really enjoyed writing my weekly training recaps. And then I thought, well just because I’m not training for anything doesn’t mean I can’t share with you guys my weekly workouts!
Every week is different since I’m not training for anything. I am currently on ClassPass so I take some workout classes but I’ve also been running a bit more and I am able to train at work during down time.
Last week’s training didn’t go super well as we were having dreary weather so I didn’t try to get outside as much for runs, but here’s how it went:
- Monday: 2 mile walk just to get outside and cheer up after a terribly long, boring day at a class I had to take
- Tuesday: 45 minutes weight lifting, 30 minute walk on treadmill, 1 hour SkyZone (trampoline) class
- Wednesday: OFF
- Thursday: (The arches of my feet were so sore after the SkyZone trampoline class) 20 min run/walk on treadmill, stretching & foam rolling, 1 hour Pilates jump reformer class at Awaken Pilates
- Friday: 45 minutes weight lifting
- Saturday: 4 mile run/walk outside
- Sunday: 75 minute yoga class at Good & Twisted Yoga
Fall TV Shows
I am so excited fall TV shows are back in action!
I am a little embarrassed to admit it but I really love my shows. I don’t have cable and I don’t watch a lot of random TV, but I am a faithful follower of my favorite shows.
What I’m Watching
- The Voice
- This Is Us
- Law & Order SVU
- Chicago PD
- Grey’s Anatomy
- How to Get Away with Murder
Shows I Miss
- Biggest Loser (might be back?)
- The Good Wife
What shows are you watching? Any old favorites? New favorites?